- Training -Affiliated with National Skill Development Corporation of India.
- Have Training centers under four Regions, with 8 NSDC certified trainers on board.
- Training curriculum as per PSAR Act and NSDC guidelines.
- Duration of training is 20 days, it includes Classroom & Onsite / Field.
- As on date trained 2000 youth under PMKV Yojana in addition to regular training.
- Bearing, Turn out, and basic drills.
- Behavioural approach and communication skills.
- Present security scenario and Govt security agencies.
- Role and duties of private security agencies.
- Indian Penal Code.
- Women safety
- Security related equipment / gadgets and its usages.
- Patrolling, Gate House Operations.
- Handling Emergencies, MOB Control.
- Basic Fire Fighting and First Aid.
- Explosives and IED's identification and follow-up drills.
- Maintenance of records.
Regional Internal recruitment team
Andhra Pradesh 0 Karnataka 0 Tamil Nadu 0 Telangana
External recruitment Centers
Assam 0 Bihar 0 Jharkhand 0 Orissa & Northeastern states of India
District Employment offices - Job Mela 0 Reference from existing employees.
- Does & Don'ts at site
- Safety & Security Policy.
- Standing operating procedures.
- Site and Post instructions.
Identification of threats.
- Physical fitness drill.
- Unarmed combat.
- Fire-fighting, First aid & Rescue drills.
- Patrolling duties.
- Interface with police and other agencies.
- Procedures for lodging a FIR.
- Reporting System, Escalation matrix.
Should be a Citizen of India 0 Age between 18 to 35 years 0 Good code of conduct / No criminal back ground 0 Physically fit and mentally sound 0 Minimum height 5'6"
- 0 Education & experience 0 Security Guard - SSC - 0 - 1 year
- Head Guard - Inter - 2 - 3years
- Sec. Supervisor - Graduate -3 - 5years
- Security Officer - Graduate -5years +
Antecedent verification will be carried out by our in-house background check team in the supervision of a retired police officer.