- AGSPL -Affiliated with the National Skill Development Corporation of India & MEPSC.
- Have Training centers across South India with NSDC Certified Trainers on board.
- Training Curriculum as per PSAR Act and NSDC Guidelines.
- Duration of training is 20 days, it includes Classroom & Onsite / Field training.
- Trained 2000+ Youth under PMKV Yojana in addition to regular training.
- Bearing, Turn out, and basic drills.
- Behavioral Approach and Communication Skills.
- Present Security Scenario and Govt Security Agencies.
- Role and Duties of Private Security Agencies.
- Indian Penal Code.
- Women Safety(POSH)
- Security related Equipment/Gadgets and their usage.
- Patrolling, GateHouse Operations.
- Handling Emergencies, MOB Control.
- Basic Fire Fighting and First Aid.
- Explosives and IED identification and follow-up Drills.
- Maintenance of Records(Documentation)
Regional Internal Recruitment Team
Andhra Pradesh - Karnataka - Tamil Nadu - Telangana
External recruitment Centers
Assam - Bihar - Jharkhand - Orissa & Northeastern States of India
District Employment offices - Job Mela - Reference from Existing Employees.
- Does & Donts at site
- Safety & Security Policy.
- Standing Operating Procedures.
- Site and Post Instructions.
- Emergency Evacuation Proces
- Physical Fitness Drill.
- Unarmed combat.
- Firefighting, First Aid & Rescue drills.
- Patrolling Duties.
- Interface with police and other Agencies.
- Procedures for lodging a FIR.
- Reporting System, Escalation matrix.
Should be a Citizen of India, age between 18 to 35 years, Good code of conduct / No criminal background, Physically Fit and Mentally sound, Minimum Height of 5.6 Ft.
Designation Education Experience
- Security Guard SSC 0 - 1 year
- Head Guard Inter 2 - 3 years
- Sec. Supervisor Graduate 3 - 5 years
- Security Officer Graduate 5 years +
Antecedent verification will be carried out by ISM