- Training - Affiliated with National Skill Development Corporation of India and MEPSC
- State of Art Training Academy and NSDC certified trainers on board.
- Training curriculum as per PSAR Act and NSDC guidelines.
- The duration of training is 21 days, it includes Classroom & Outdoor training
- Trained 2000+ youth under PMKV Yojana in addition to regular training.
- Present security scenario and Govt security agencies.
- Bearing, Turn out, and basic drills.
- Behavioral approach and communication skills.
- Role and duties of private security agencies.
- Indian Penal Code.
- Women safety(POSH Training)
- Security-related equipment/gadgets and their usages.
- Patrolling, GateHouse Operations and search procedures
- Handling Emergencies, MOB Control (Emergency Procedures/Disaster Management).
- Basic Fire Fighting, First Aid, Health & Safety
- Explosives and IED's identification and follow-up drills.
- Maintenance of records.
Regional recruitment team
Andhra Pradesh - Karnataka - Tamil Nadu - Telangana
External recruitment Centers
Assam - Bihar - Jharkhand - Orissa & Northeastern states of India
District Employment offices - Job Mela - Reference from existing employees.
- Does & Don'ts at site
- Safety & Security Policy.
- Standing operating procedures.
- Site and Post instructions.
Identification of threats.
- Physical fitness drill.
- Unarmed combat.
- Fire-fighting, First aid & Rescue drills.
- Patrolling duties.
- Interface with police and other agencies.
- Procedures for lodging an FIR.
- Reporting System, Escalation matrix.
Should be a Citizen of India, Age between 18 to 35 years, Good code of conduct / No criminal background, Physically fit and mentally sound, Minimum height 5'6"
Education & experience for Guarding staff
- Security Guard - SSC 0 - 1 year
- Head Guard - Inter 2 - 3 years
- Sec. Supervisor - Graduate 3 - 5 years
- Security Officer - Graduate 5+ years
Antecedent verification Will be carried out by our Internal Security Manager (ISM) Retired Police Officer